Caméléon Bleu Privacy and Data Protection Notice
This notice explains what information we collect, how we use any personal information and explains your legal rights and how the law protects you. When you enquire about our services then we will only use your personal information in the ways set out below. We need certain information from you in order to process an enquiry.
Who we are
Caméléon Bleu SARL is a company registered in Morocco Company No. 002051399000003.
We may also use information and statistics about website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services. Your data is not used for any other purposes or shared with third parties. It is removed upon your request.
These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you. We use Google Analytics to monitor the usage on this website. To find out how Google Analytics works please see https://analytics.withgoogle.com/ You may opt out of this tracking at any time by activating the “Do Not Track” setting in your browser.
When you contact us we need to know your name, e-mail address or telephone number, so we can respond to you.
We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other services or products we think may be interest to you.
We will always seek your permission before we add you to our mailing list. How the Law Protects You
As well as our own commitment to your privacy, you are also protected under EU Law. Under GDPR Data Protection Laws we can only process your personal information when we have an acceptable reason for doing so. These include:
- You have made or you are considering making a booking with us.
- You have granted us permission to use your personal information.
- We are required to do so by law.
- We need your data to pursue our reasonably expected and legitimate business interests.
In all cases, our actions must not be unfair or impact on your rights.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We collect various kinds of personal data, including:
- Contact information including email or telephone number.
- Contractual information: details about any agreement between us and the services we provide to you.
- Communications email or WhatsApp and details of telephone conversations. • Financial information for the purposes of fulfilling our contract with you.
- Information when you communicate with us on social media or comment on a blog post. If you leave a comment on the Website, your name and email address will also be saved in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will be saved on your computer until you delete them. IP and browser user agent string: this data is collected when you leave a comment.
How long do we keep your information?
We will keep your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. After this we will delete any data that we are not required to hold by law unless you have opted to receive information about our services from us. We will keep any information we retain under regular review, deleting it as soon as we are no longer required to keep it.
How do we protect your data?
We will take all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure any information we collect or use.
Nothing that you or we send over the internet is completely secure but we use multiple ways to protect your data such as high-strength passwords and security software.
We routinely monitor our systems to protect against vulnerabilities and attacks. Your Rights
Under the GDPR Data Protection Law you have the right to:
- Access the personal data we hold about you and how it is used, for how long and with whom it is shared.
- Correct personal data if it is incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- Ask us to delete, remove, restrict or stop keeping your information if there is no need for us to do so. If there are legal or regulatory reasons why we need to keep or use your information we will explain them to you.
- Restrict the use of your personal data, in specific circumstances, usually whilst we are making a decision about an objection that has been raised.
- That we stop processing your personal data, in specific circumstances. This could be, for example, when you have withdrawn consent and consent was the lawful basis for us processing your data
- Stop us using your personal data for direct marketing.
We will respond to any request received from you in relation to exercising your rights within 30 days from your request, although this may be extended in some circumstances in line with Data Protection Laws.
How to request a copy of your personal information
Please write to Suzanna Clarke at the address on our website.
Contact With You
We want to keep you informed about the services we offer and any changes to them, so if you have given us your email address we may, from time to time, use it to contact you. If
you do not want us to contact you by email please contact us and we will delete these details from our records.
We may also contact you by phone, mail, email, text or through other digital media where you have given us your consent to being contacted using these methods. You can contact us at any time if you no longer want to receive this information.
How to withdraw your consent
You can withdraw your consent at any time unless there is a legal reason under the Data Protection Laws that requires us to keep your information.
Please note that if you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide our services to you. If this is the case, we will tell you.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by getting in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to discuss how we have handled your personal information, you can contact:
Caméléon Bleu SARL
22 Ferrane Couicha, Cherablyene
Fez Medina 30000
Telephone: +212 6 77 31 39 04
To read more about the EU’s Data Protection Law, please see https://gdpr.eu/what-is gdpr/
Date of Issue: 23 February 2022